Bringing Ultra High Definition to Microfilm
The ScanPro 3000 microfilm scanner features a 26 megapixel camera, nearly twice the optical resolution of any microfilm scanner, which provides customers with exceptional image quality never before seen in the micrographics industry. The optical resolution is over 500 dpi on a letter page and saved and files are both archival-quality and small in size.
With a single click, the on-screen magnifier lets you view text and image detail at up to 800%.
Easy to Use
The ScanPro 3000 software is an intuitive Windows® computer application with familiar icons and text labels that reduces the learning curve for both occasional and rst time users. The customizable interface keeps the tool bar simple by allowing for the selection of just the controls needed for your application. To get started, just CLICK the Film Selection Wizard to automatically set up your scanner. Then use the interactive on-screen help menu, always at your fingertips, to provide details on how to use any button control.
Small and compact, the ScanPro 3000 ts almost anywhere and it is Library QuietTM. Our patented FOCUS-Lock technology keeps your microlm image always in focus so you can complete look ups and research quickly and eciently. And, the combination carriers, considered the best in the industry, are easy and fast to operate and make it possible to precisely position your lm image on the view screen.
The ScanPro 3000 keeps the same sleek and durable design as you have come to expect from the ScanPro series. It is designed and built to stand up to the rigors of public use by incorporating heavy gauge steel throughout for long term reliability. It is not unusual to and ScanPro scanners with over 1,000,000 scans and working just like new.
The ScanPro products have a proven track record of performance and reliability backed by factory trained and certified dealers.
- Camera optical resolution: 26 mega pixels.
- Ultra High Definition scanning for all microforms.
- Optical zoom lenses: 7x-54x or 7x-105x (for Ultra Fiche).
- Save in all common file formats and PDF/L for small file sizes.
- Touch Screen ready for all controls (includes motorized carrier).
SOFTWARE PowerScan™ 3000 includes:
- Customizable interface for all controls in any language.
- Film Selection Wizard: One CLICK automatic scanner set up.
- FOCUS-Lock™: View the image in-focus while zooming. Image is immediately in-focus when selected magnification is reached.
- OCR: Create word searchable pages using ABBYY® fine reader.
- Automatic Microfilm Scanning (included).
- OCR: Select from over 200 languages.
- Magnifier for text and images: Up to 800%.
- One Click buttons: Print, HD, CD, USB, e-mail, Cloud storage.
- SPOT-Edit™: Edit any selected images and text.
- Automatic Adjust: Brightness, Contrast, Straighten, Crop.
- Cropping: Custom (scissor snipping), Automatic, Manual.
- Save and Restore all settings (includes focus & zoom).
- Brightness and Contrast.
- Straighten: Automatic, Line straighten, Manual.
- Film Type: Positive, Negative.
- Rotate: 900 clockwise or counter clockwise, Mirror Image.
- Scan Size Adjustment.
- Scan Mode (selectable): Gray scale, Enhanced, Bitone.
- Selectable resolution DPI: 150 to 1200.
- Vending payment solutions and ILL support.
- Remote Access ready.
- AUTO-Scan® Pro scans partial or entire roll of film
- PowerScan Productivity Suite: INFO-Link™, WORD-Search, Copy to Clipboard, Word searchable PDFs (multi page).
- Micro Opaques. Foot pedal switch (ADA compliant).
- Film Illumination: Optical green LEDs (lifetime warranty).
- Image Capture Speed: One second.
- Operating Systems 32/64: XP, Vista, Win 7, Win 8.
- Dimensions [HxWxL]: 7.5”x12”x16” (19cm x 31cm x 41cm).
- Power: Local AC. Weight:19.5lbs (9kg).
- Interface: High speed firewire (includes card).
- Manufacturer Warranty: One year.
- Energy Star (labeled): Registered.
- Safety and Emission Approvals (labeled): UL, CSA, CE, FCC.
Check with your reseller for the latest updates.