The ultra-compact ScanPro 2000 is a universal scanner that features high-resolution optics and fast, high-resolution scanning at all magnifications. It has a desktop footprint the size of two sheets of letter-sized paper and can easily fit into almost any location. Cutting edge software, including advanced OCR technology lets you automatically locate selected words on your microfilm and and to link to secondary sources of information when doing research. And with a single click you can create word searchable PDF's. The REMOTE-Access feature, standard on all units, makes that information accessible to anyone, anywhere in the world, using a PC with an internet connection.
With the ScanPro 2000, a single click will recall all of the settings to create a scanner designed for any film application. Use powerful features like automatic image adjustment, live editing of selected image areas, and an on-screen magnier to inspect the smallest text or image detail at up to 500%. At anytime add automatic film scanning, word search, information look ups and OCR for word searchable PDFs.
- Use the Film Selection Wizard to set up your scanner for any film application. Match the film that you will be using with the picture on the screen. With a single click of that picture all of the button controls and scanner settings are ready to use.
- Select and organize button controls under tabs to keep the tool bar simple and easy to use.
- Customizable text labels for easy identication of any button control.
- “Roll over” any button control to see customizable “how-to-use” tool tip instructions.
- On screen help menu at your fingertips provides details on how to use any button control.
Easy to Use
The ScanPro 2000 software is an intuitive Windows® computer application with familiar icons and text labels to further reduce the learning curve for occasional and first time users. Just CLICK the Film Selection Wizard to automatically set up your scanner. There is an on screen help menu at your fingertips that provides details on how to use any button control.
Small and compact, the ScanPro 2000 fits almost anywhere. One CLICK on-screen buttons complete look ups and research quickly and efficiently. The combination carriers for all film types are easy and fast to operate.
The ScanPro 2000 is built for durability in public use applications. The construction is heavy gauge steel throughout and all moving parts use steel bearings for long term reliability. One of our customers reports "Great design, well built, high quality, reliable product" - Gerard Drinkard, Rutgers University
The ScanPro products have a proven track record of performance and reliability backed.
SOFTWARE: PowerScan™ 2000
- Film Selection Wizard: Automatic scanner set up.
- Magnifier for text and images, up to 500%.
- PowerScan Productivity Suite (optional):
- INFO-Link™, WORD-Search™, Copy to Clipboard,
- Word searchable PDF (single and multi page).
- Focus (focus maintained while zooming): Auto, Manual.
- Editing: SPOT-Edit™ (edits selected images and text).
- Automatic Adjust: Brightness, Contrast, Straighten, Crop.
- Cropping: Custom (scissor snipping), Automatic, Manual.
- Customizable Toolbar: All controls.
- Save and Restore settings (applies to all settings).
- Brightness and Contrast.
- Straighten: Automatic, Line straighten, Manual.
- Film Type: Positive, negative, micro opaque (optional).
- Rotate 900: clockwise or counter clockwise.
- Mirror Image.
- Scan Size Adjustment.
- Scan Mode (selectable): Gray scale, Enhanced, Bitone.
- Selectable DPI: 150, 200, 250, 300, 400, or 600.
- One Click Buttons: Print, Hard Drive, CD, USB, e-mail.
- Automatic Scanning and AUTO-Scan® (optional).
- Touch Screen Operation for all controls.
- Combination Carriers (motorized):
- Precise Slow Speed film control.
- Variable Slow Speed film control with Scroll Speed Lock.
- Medium & Fast Speed selections.
- Automatic rewind with Auto stop.
- Vending payment solutions.
- Remote Access.
- Touch Screen ready (all features).
- Optional foot switch for volume scanning.
- Optical zoom lens: Optical 7x-54x or 7x-105x.
- Film Illumination: Cool Green LEDs (lifetime warranty).
- Image Capture Speed: 1/10 of a second, 30 fps.
- Operating Systems 32/64: XP, Vista, Win 7.
- Dimensions [HxWxL]: 7.5”x12”x16” (19cm x 31cm x 41cm).
- Power: Local AC.
- Fire Wire Card (high speed): Included.
- Warranty: One year.
- Energy Star Compliant: Registered.
- Safety Approvals (required): UL, CSA, CE.
- Emission Approvals (required): FCC