All-In-One Touch Screen Ready, Microfilm Viewer, Scanner, Printer
The Microfilm Scanner that is built for public use, provides powerful features and is easy-to-use.
Track record of performance and reliability. The world's leading universities, libraries and private companies have been choosing e-ImageData microlm scanners over the competition for more than 20 years. No other equipment on the market can match the ScanPro for its proven track record of innovation, performance and reliability.
Time saving features
Patented FOCUS-Lock® technology eliminates the step of focusing, even during film movement and changes in magnication. This means that the ScanPro is always ready to be used for making look ups and completing research easier, faster, and more efficiently. No other scanner can do this.
Small and compact, the ScanPro 1100 fits almost anywhere. One CLICK on-screen buttons complete look-ups quickly and efficiently. The combination carriers for all
film types are easy and fast to operate using the on-screen controls or the familiar manual buttons.
Easy to Use
The ScanPro 1100 software is an intuitive Windows® computer application with familiar icons and text labels. And, an on-screen help menu is available for all controls to help any user at any time.
The ScanPro 1100 is built for durability in public use applications. The construction is heavy gauge steel throughout and all moving parts use steel bearings for long term reliability. It is not unusual to find ScanPro scanners with over 1,000,000 scans and working just like new.
- Clear, crisp image with real-time viewing and image adjustments.
- FOCUS-Lock™, stays in focus at all times. Proprietary ScanPro technology.
- High speed 120 fps, high resolution firewire camera, max image size 424 megapixels.
- Real time, full time image display, no flicker or lag time.
- Optical zoom lens 7 to 54X, electronic zoom 54 to 105X.
- Soft bright, true color optical green, film-optimized lamps with lifetime warranty.
- Software selectable resolution, 150 to 1200 dpi, 256 grayscale, bi-tone.
- Search, unattended multiple scanning (partial or full roll), auto-framing. Proprietary ScanPro technology.
- Automatic and adjustable image features.
- All film types, positive and negative and thumbnail view.
- Image adjustment, rotation, flip, mirror, crop, rotation and deskew.
- Scan to print functions, e-mail, file, USB, CD and Cloud storage.
- All common file formats including word searchable PDF (OCR).
- Output size A2, A3, A4, Custom (Portrait/Landscape).
- Software PowerScan™ including Touch Screen capability.
- Operating Systems Windows XP, Win 7 (32 and 64), Win 8.
- Hardware Interface FireWire IEEE 1394 (fastest interface).
- Roll Film Controls Auto rewind, image advance, framing, familiar physical buttons to control film movement.
- Remote Internet Control All features.
- Dimensions (H x W x L) 190 mm x 305 mm x 406 mm.
- Weight 9kg.
- Power 90-240VAC 50/60Hz, Energy Star savings mode.
- Languages Multi lingual support for scanner operation and OCR.
- Scanner 12 month factory warranty.